Dress Code & Use of the Club Guidelines
The following code and use of the Club guidelines are designed to provide all Members, Guests and visitors with a welcoming and friendly environment whilst maintaining the standards expected at the Club.
On the Course
- Smart collared or 'turtle neck' golf shirts must be worn and be tucked in at all times.
- Tailored shorts may be worn with socks.
- Shorts that are below the knee are not permitted.
- Golf shoes must be worn on the golf course - Soft spikes are the preferred option.
- Jeans are not permitted on the golf course.
- Trainers are permitted on the practice area.
- Ladies are asked to respect the spirit of the dress code.
Off the Course
- Within the Clubhouse the dress code is smart casual.
- Headwear should be removed when entering the clubhouse.
- Please refrain from using mobile phones on the golf course and within the main Club Lounge and Restaurant.
- Please register in the Pro Shop prior to play.
- Please arrive on the 1st tee 5 minutes prior to play.
- Respect other golfers by avoiding slow play.
- Please ensure all pitch marks are repaired after use and that bunkers are raked.
- Please use defined pathways from greens to tees and do not cross over teeing areas with trolleys or buggies.